Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I3 Controlled by Siri

Posted by mastermonk 
I3 Controlled by Siri
May 31, 2013 06:17PM
I wanted to have a way to control my printer without being at the computer or trying to make a desktop page fit on my iphone, so I came up with this.

[www.youtube.com]

I created this using octoprint and siriproxy.

for instructions on making your 3d printer wireless read this: [3d.balonio.com]

Latter on I will be releasing the siriproxy plugin and a full write up at [balonio.com]

PS: No jailbreak required.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2013 06:26PM by mastermonk.
Re: I3 Controlled by Siri
May 31, 2013 08:01PM
v nice ! ...

" computer, materialize the chair, 850 by 300 by 300, loading requirement 100kg! "

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
June 02, 2013 10:32AM
What about android based plug in. Now that would have lots of followers. Everyone I know has been waiting for one.

--------------| For Everything |--------------------------
Check it out here:
[reprapsquad.wordpress.com].
---------| For Everything Prototype Related |------
Now featuring comp case mods:
[RepRapLab.wordpress.com]

--------------| Find us at Twitter|------------------------
@REPRAPSQUAD (RS Main)
[mobile.twitter.com]
@REPRAPSQUADHQ (ProtoLab)
[mobile.twitter.com]
June 02, 2013 09:19PM
i guess mastermonk is apple app coder? ... so android will need a andoird coder ... any1 out there?

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
June 03, 2013 05:07PM
You're a genius ! pure genius... Can't wait to test this myself. i'm building up my i3 parts.

I have a Doodle3D ( wi-fi box ) on order, Will this be ok ?

Siri, build i3 printer..... please winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2013 05:09PM by Mickman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login