Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Downloading file from Github

Posted by johnleach2000 
Downloading file from Github
September 15, 2013 08:01AM
Hi All
I am trying to download files from Github despository, specifically for;
Download the colour test object simple-test.rfo (download the individual white, red and green stls for Slic3r) from our Github repository here. Don't worry if your test colour filaments are not white, red and green as in the picture above. I am logged on to :
[github.com]
I do not appear to be able to copy the file to download. Can anybody assist as to how to get these files
Re: Downloading file from Github
September 15, 2013 01:10PM
Click on the file in the list, it brings you to a page where you see the file size, and three buttons at the right: "Raw", "History" and "Delete".

In the grey box below, there's a link "View Raw", click on it, your browser should ask you if you want to download the file.
September 16, 2013 03:40AM
hi,

i have a functional prusa i2 ... use the parts from the github metric section.... and for the x ends use the following

[www.thingiverse.com]
April 13, 2014 01:29PM
Many thanks Norman, and I have been busy trying to perfect a single head, (and gotthingsgoing pretty well. I am just about to go back to trying to get the tri colour working.
I can download the raw code, but is there a simple way to download the .stl files. (as I am not sure what to do with the code!!)
April 13, 2014 01:31PM
First click the
 < > 
on the right and then you can click the Zip button on the right of the page and download the repo as it is intended. The raw file method does work for single files.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2014 01:33PM by Sublime.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login