Advanced

Check out New RepStrap Website

Posted by drummerboyx 
Check out New RepStrap Website
November 25, 2009 02:53PM
Hey!
Check it out:
MyRepRap.com

This website almost fully documents my RepStrap. It's pretty disgusting looking, but it works like a charm. smiling smiley Had some problems with the first couple of prints but IT FINALLY WORKS!!!

hot smiley hot smiley
Re: Check out New RepStrap Website
November 25, 2009 05:56PM
Sorry, here is the link:
myreprap.com
November 29, 2009 04:12PM
Congrats. Do you have any pictures?
November 29, 2009 04:45PM
Go to the site and click pictures and there are some pictures of it.
November 29, 2009 06:22PM
I've added a how to section to the website! CHECK IT OUT! It's still a work in progress but if you want to check it out go ahead.
December 05, 2009 10:02PM
I've just added and updated some how to's! CHECK IT OUT! How To's MyRepRap

If anyone has any more ideas for the how to's or maybe even something to change on one of the pages please feel free to email me at: myreprapinfo@gmail.com

Happy RepRapping!
December 06, 2009 10:54AM
Hey drummerboyx nice build....

My poor "old" eyes can't see enough detail in the small images you posted. Could you use them as links to bigger versions?

Great job!
Arvin
December 06, 2009 12:09PM
Thanks! Hope you liked the site! Is there anything that you think I should do to make it better?
As for your question; go to the pictures tab and click on the album then click on the image. On the top right side of the page there is a button that says "download". If you click on that it should enlarge the picture.

If you give me your email address I can put you on my newsletter that has site updates, ect.

Thanks,
Drummerboyx
December 06, 2009 01:23PM
Just made a newsletter sign up sheet so if anyone wants to join go to: Sign up sheet

Thanks,
Drummerboyx
December 17, 2009 08:54PM
Just added some more "How To's"! CHECK IT OUT!
December 17, 2009 09:56PM
drummerboyx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just added some more "How To's"! CHECK IT OUT!

Nice. How did you mount the extruder?
December 18, 2009 04:09PM
I actually just took some high strength Gorilla epoxy and glued it on. I made the back of it a flat surface to make it easier to do this.

This method is probably not the best way to do it but it works fine and I've had no problems with it so far. Another way is to find small nuts and bolts and bolt it to the Z axis.

Do have any more questions or comments about the site? I'm always looking for ways to improve it.

Thanks,
Drummerboyx
December 26, 2009 11:57AM
I just started work on my V2 RepStrap. Check out my website for some pics and a quick video. I have a feeling that this one will out perform my V1.

Here is the link: MyRepRap

Thanks,
Drummerboyx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login