Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

quik Questions ,, PLEASE smiling smiley)

Posted by Omar991 
quik Questions ,, PLEASE smiling smiley)
May 08, 2014 10:00PM
Hi guys ,, i just finsh my 3d printer
menel ... and i start printing but when it finsh the 1st layer
z axis does not move up ،،Although the axis move normally up and down before start
printing ,, in other hand the speed of printing is so slow
compare with that videos i see it in youtube

can any help me , please
Re: quik Questions ,, PLEASE smiling smiley)
May 10, 2014 11:57AM
What slicer are you using?
Speed settings are done in the slicer. I'm one of many who have different speed profiles.
Also, are you entirely sure it isn't moving? When it does move it hardly moves because layers are thin. Pictures of prints with the not-moving Z axis?
May 16, 2014 08:59PM
I notice it does not move (z axis) it print 2nd layer over 1st layer without any space , also the shape deform and begin print another form

I use Slic3r website is version 1.0.0

BTY
After i upload firmware to melzi
I did not change the z offset, and z hight
If any one can explan it in details please
May 16, 2014 10:04PM
When you say move correctly in Pronterface that means that the y+ moves bed to the front x+ moves extruder to the right and z+ moves extruder up. That's if you have a mendel with moving bed a lot of people get confused with the y-axis direction because the bed is moving not the extruder if you look at the control panel in pronterface that's why people get confused

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2014 10:25PM by cnc dick.
May 27, 2014 09:08AM
There are two settings for layer height in slic3r. One for the first layer hight, and a second for all the rest.

If you are getting no z movement after just the first layer, but are for the rest, maybe just the first layer height set very small. If you post the top of your gcode file here we can help troubleshoot it.

E. J. Bantz
[3dprintercamp.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login