Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

American source for motors

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
American source for motors
October 23, 2007 06:08PM
Hey. First, congrats to me on putting together my first circuit board...ever. It is the power/comm board and the led lights up and I got an echo from the serial port (also a first ever for me). I pretty much have no experience going in to this project.

So I hope you can help me out. I know that I saw something somewhere about an american source for stepper motors, but I can't find it now. Can someone point me in that direction. Thanks.

Alright, going to go fire up the soldering iron and work on some universal control boards (hehe..kinda like the sound of that..controlling the universe).
Anonymous User
Re: American source for motors
October 24, 2007 01:28AM
Take a look in the mechanics forum: steppermotors:
~3rd post page one is mine for oriental motors availible from stock ~$84 per motor plus shipping.

At the bottom of the same page is the reference for the nanotec motors available through Newark in the U.S. ~$50 per motor plus shipping and a $29 surcharge availability ~ 30 days.

Best,
Dan
Re: American source for motors
October 24, 2007 09:57AM
I ordered mine from Newark: [www.newark.com] $180 including shipping. It looks like they direct-ship from Farnell anyway. I placed the order on 10/8 and they showed up 10/19.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login