Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

helps with a university project with arduino and reprap

Posted by ag.chumpitazr 
helps with a university project with arduino and reprap
September 22, 2016 10:40AM
HI, i am doing a project for my university using arduino mega 2560 r3, ramps 1.4, joystick XY , reprapdiscount full graphic smart controller... and i want to do that the screen show a personal menu, not a menu of firmware of 3D printer.
the system will has 2 wantal stepper motor 2.5A, a scream, keyboard 4x4... the idea is to do a simple menu to control the motors with the keyboard or joystick XY ...
and i dont know if is possible modify any firmware for i have a personal menu or to do any firmware or if is posible programing something for the screen print what i want (simple menu)
someone could guide me?? :/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2016 10:41AM by ag.chumpitazr.
Re: helps with a university project with arduino and reprap
September 22, 2016 12:55PM
Language.h
UltraLCD.h
UltraLCD.cpp

Those are the three parts of marlin that configure the LCD menu. As for the keyboard input, I have seen a series of Cherry Mx keys be used to do things such as preheat, home, and jog the printer but can not seem to find the original thread.

If you need some help, or don't understand what I just said, feel free to send me a PM anytime

Printer: Prusa i3, 2 E3D v6 Hotends, Arduino + RAMPS 1.4 with a Bypassed 5V Regulator, 400w Insignia ATX PSU, Custom Designed Bowden Extruders
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login