Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help to use my 3D printer/ besoin d'aide pour mon imprimante 3d

Posted by dangherve 
Need help to use my 3D printer/ besoin d'aide pour mon imprimante 3d
February 05, 2018 05:15PM
**** Message already post quebec group but I repost here as it seem that more people read this section****

HI

I need help to use my 3d printer I am sick to do some trial&error to have it working correctly I just want to use it .

So I looking for someone who can help me for that could exchange by Pm, mail or phone if you need more information

I am near ville saint laurent(Montreal)

Thanks

-------------------------------

Bonjour

J'ai besoin d'aide pour utiliser , j'en ai marre de tatonner pour la faire marcher. Je veux juste être capable de m'en servir.

Donc je cherche quelqu'un qui pourrait m'aider pour cela. Si vous avez besoin de plus d'information on pourra échanger par message prive mail ou téléphone.

Je suis dans le secteur de ville saint Laurent(Montreal).

Merci

Herve
Re: Need help to use my 3D printer/ besoin d'aide pour mon imprimante 3d
February 05, 2018 05:31PM
Let's get some more information.

What kind of 3D Printer do you need help with. What kind of help exactly are you needing.
February 05, 2018 05:42PM
In fact I have two printer

First one Is a Prusa mendel i3 with 2 extruder who have few year old who probably need some upgrade& repair last time I use it it did not print and before the two extrude was never perfectly calibrated.

I recently try another model Tevo Tarentula who need some adjustment to be able to print has the mounting instruction was not enough clear for my level.
February 05, 2018 07:22PM
Both of these 3D Printers have lot's of you-tube videos that if you watch will make you a close to an expert 3d Printer user in no time.

Of the two 3D printer's what is the one you want to start with, and explain what is if doing so we can get you the information to get it working.

Or better yet let's start on the one with the least amount of trouble. Get one working then get the other one working.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 07:31PM by Roberts_Clif.
February 05, 2018 09:38PM
I would prefer to pay someone for few hours to help me trouble this it would be more efficient i think
February 05, 2018 10:06PM
I think you could fix it with the many forum users giving you free instructions and the steps you need to take, while still learning how to do the repairs.

You could call your local Tech school to see if one of the students have 3D Printer knowledge.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login