Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with steps/mm configuration

Posted by vegetable 
Help with steps/mm configuration
April 18, 2019 04:11PM
I am having some trouble calibrating my printer. I have the correct steps/mm value that I need to send to my printer, but when I change the value in my arduino program, M205 does not report the value to have changed. I am using a ramps 1.4/arduino mega, with repetier host and firmware.
Re: Help with steps/mm configuration
April 19, 2019 09:40AM
vegetable
I am having some trouble calibrating my printer. I have the correct steps/mm value that I need to send to my printer, but when I change the value in my arduino program, M205 does not report the value to have changed. I am using a ramps 1.4/arduino mega, with repetier host and firmware.
If you have the EEPROM enabled, that will overwrite any source code changes that you make.
You can either disable EEPROM, or the quick fix, issue M502 and then M500 to store your source-code defaults.

DLC

Kits: Folgertech Kossel 2020 upgraded E3Dv6, Anet A8 upgraded E3Dv6, Tevo Tarantula enhanced parts and dual-head, TronXY X5SA Pro(E3DHemera).
Scratch: Large bed Cartesian, exchangeable heads, Linear slide Delta, Maker-Beam XL Micro Delta, 220x220CoreXY.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login