Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DuetWifi z-min stop not recognised

Posted by Plop 
DuetWifi z-min stop not recognised
March 01, 2020 02:00PM
Hi all,

Newby here, I'm afraid. I've got a DuetWifi board for a core XY printer. The z-min stop for some reason is not recognised. It is not the wiring or the switch as it is recognised by the software if connected to either x-min or y-min stops. Is there something wrong with the DuetWifi board? Do I need to re-map the input read by the software (i'm not using the max-endstops)? If so, how do I go about this?

Thanks

Plop
Re: DuetWifi z-min stop not recognised
March 02, 2020 02:47AM
When you say the endstop is "not recognised", do you mean that is doesn't show as triggered when you query it (you can see the state in the Machine Properties page of the web interface, or send M119), or do you mean it shows as triggered but doesn't stop the Z homing move?

Please post your config.g file and homez.g file, also tell us what firmware version you are running (send M115 if you are not sure).

You may get a faster response to Duet questions if you post at [forum.duet3d.com].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2020 02:48AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
March 28, 2020 07:29AM
Sorry for the delay in replying. The crisis doesn't make stuff easier.

The z-stop doesn't show as triggered when I query it, hence my concern that the board isn't able to read the signal in the first place. The wiring is sound, I've tested the sensor on the x and y stop inputs and on those it works.

My firmware version is 2.02 and the config.g and homez.g files are attached.

I'd be grateful for your help. I've had to learn that my Adapto isn't really large enough to print face shields and I'd like to start supplying some to doctors I know. For that I need to get this printer going though..
Attachments:
open | download - config.gcode (3.9 KB)
open | download - homez.gcode (588 bytes)
March 29, 2020 06:09AM
I see that this issue has been resolved for you on the duet3d forum.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login