Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flsun 3d Cube clogged extruder

Posted by alfombra 
Flsun 3d Cube clogged extruder
April 30, 2020 08:41AM
Good evening all of you, i have a problem with the flsun 3d cube printer, the hotend gets stucked in every print, i tried to rise and lower the temp, i modified the retractions, i changed the entire extruder (currently with e3d v5) changed the motor driver checked the cooling fan, i cheked the steps per mm matches the real ones but nothing of this helped out and i am getting pretty desperate so far, any ideas of what i am missing?
Im usung Simplify as slicer soft btw.
Re: Flsun 3d Cube clogged extruder
April 30, 2020 10:53AM
Bad filament, or wrong type, eg expecting PLA, got ABS?
April 30, 2020 11:23AM
I changed the filament already, PLA all the time, same problem.
April 30, 2020 11:35AM
What temperature are you printing at, and have you got anyway to confirm the hot end temperature?
April 30, 2020 11:44AM
I started with the usual temp, around 210 degrees, then changed to 195, 200, 205, 220, 230, and nothing. I have a multimeter with a temp sensor and the temp is pretty much the same.
May 04, 2020 03:50AM
Morning, i solved the clogged extruder problem, thanks for the ideas smiling bouncing smiley.

But i have another issue now, im running SKR V1.1 with an MKS TFT3.2 inches display and this one is not communicating with the board, any ideas why?

Thanks in advanced.
May 04, 2020 06:22AM
you need both SERIAL and SERIAL_2 defined In your configuration.h. one is the usb serial the other is for the TFT screen.

The baud rate in Configuration.h must match the baud rate of the TFT
May 04, 2020 06:45AM
Thanks for the answer, i changed te serial port 2 to Serial port 0 and now it seems to work testing one motor. Going to test the rest.

Than you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login