Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Display on LCD not there

Posted by Ndv19 
Display on LCD not there
August 19, 2022 04:29PM
There was a gentleman who was helping me with this issue and I cannot find the emails we had, so I must say I am sorry to have to ask the same question as before.
I have Marlin 2.1 compiled and loads through the com port just fine. Problem is there is no display on the LCD screen where you would make the choices. This is a Arduino mega 2560 with the ramps 1.4 installed. There is a couple of things I want to try, but every time I try to activate a display it tells me I cannot have two display choices.
Attached are the Configuration files..
Hopefully some one can bail me out.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (117.1 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (183.6 KB)
Re: Display on LCD not there
August 19, 2022 09:04PM
Provided config files compile without issues.

You have enabled a #define REPRAPWORLD_GRAPHICAL_LCD

This is a rather rare lcd...

I would guess you really have a #define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_FULL_GRAPHIC_SMART_CONTROLLER

So comment out the first one and enable the second one.

If that doesn't work attach pictures of what your lcd looks like

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2022 09:07PM by Dust.
Re: Display on LCD not there
September 29, 2022 05:14PM
Thank You for your help. I have another problem now as this I3 Clone or RepRap will not home on the X and Y axis. Have the screen that says to home but when I press the selection the screen just starts blinking in either one of the axis. I found a print out I had made from some one back in December 16,17 of 2017. I printed 3 pages but now I think I should have printed all 8.
The Title was Newbie Homing Issues. This is where I am at so it might help if I can find the rest of it. Seem as if it was responded to by Admin by Dust I think.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login