Advanced

Pronterface don't save new extrusion lenght

Posted by CBB 
CBB
Pronterface don't save new extrusion lenght
January 26, 2019 06:54AM
Hello every one,

My first post here !

I have got a problems. When I use Pronterface, I can change the extrusion lenght, but if I close and open again Pronterface, the new lenght is not save. I say that because one time I had to put 50mm in lenght, and now each time I open Pronterface, it is 50mm save in the extrusion lenght option, I do not know why it was this time. Usually I put 5mm... The problem is that sometimes, I forgot the 50mm and I start manual extrusion and 50mm are extruding ! It is embarassing.

I don't know if it is in the new version of Pronterface, but in the past, the knew extrusion lenght was save each time we changed it. I don't find any pronterface source files where I can change this value, and in pronterface setting's too.

Does someone know about this parameter ?

CBB.
Re: Pronterface don't save new extrusion lenght
January 26, 2019 09:32AM
Have you checked your .pronsolerc file?

It's possible to put a line "set default_extrusion XX" (where XX is your extrusion length) to define the used extrusion length (default=5).
So maybe you have a line ""set default_extrusion 50" in your .pronsolerc that you need to remove (or change)...
CBB
Re: Pronterface don't save new extrusion lenght
January 26, 2019 12:01PM
Thank you enif !

I checked it in the past but I don't know why, I did not saw it but yes I found it and change 50 to 5 !

Perfect winking smiley !

CBB.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login