Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smoothie Usb drivers and config /SENDING:M501 File not found: /sd/config-override

Posted by allibgbg 
Smoothie Usb drivers and config /SENDING:M501 File not found: /sd/config-override
January 16, 2016 09:23AM
Hello, I m trying to make moove motors with pronterface on my MKS Sbase 1.2 with no success..

I had a little shake on X axe motor using 9600 baudrate and config/firmware from "Smoothieware-edge" once
[github.com]

M501 command gives me this : File not found: /sd/config-override with the "Smoothieware-edge" files. It does "send" and do nothing with the MKS files.

disconnecting/connecting sd card says it is mounted on "/ext". I dont know if it is a problem.

I m actually trying every possible mix of firmwares and config files from the manufacturer and from Smoothie. Mixing.

In my device manager, properties of the Smoothieboard USB Serial (COM6) right clic -> properties -> port settings
I found out it was set on 9600 bits per second. I assume it s in relation with the baud rates in config.txt and pronterface
Databits is 8 maximum, my board is 32 bits, is it related ?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2016 10:32AM by allibgbg.
Re: Smoothie Usb drivers and config /SENDING:M501 File not found: /sd/config-override
January 17, 2016 03:29PM
Ok, problem was due to bad wire order.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login