Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Auto Level Probe Points - Repetier

Posted by muntahunta 
Auto Level Probe Points - Repetier
February 03, 2016 07:50AM
ok, i've updated my firmware and changed every setting under the sun but I cant seem to find a way to use autolevel to level my bed properly.

I use RAMPS 1.4 and an inductive sensor as an autolevel probe.
In repetier I can only seem to find the option to check 3 points on the bed, which are set as Front left corner, Front right corner and then Back left corner.
When printing, the left side of the bed is printing considerably closer to the bed than the right side. resulting in the right side not sticking properly and the left side being flattened.

Does anyone know how to increase the points for my square bed or a better configuration to get even printing?

*EDIT* infact, after watching my printer print an object, the Z axis' arent making any compensation movements.
Arent the Z motors supposed to be constantly moving to compensate for the bed level?

Thanks
Chris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 07:53AM by muntahunta.
Re: Auto Level Probe Points - Repetier
February 03, 2016 04:20PM
OK, i have no idea G32 S2 to map points... it turns, but only to the left so it is constantly rising very slightly... Im almost ready to throw the sensor in the bin and go back to mechanical.
Is there anyone out there who knows what is going on?! (To the left meaning the motors are turning clockwise)

on another inspection if the extruder moves back and forth along the same line over and over, it is turning clockwise and anticlockwise, but moreso clockwise, even though its the same over and over, so the extruder is lifting slightly each time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 04:23PM by muntahunta.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login