Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

touch bed leveller

Posted by erniehatt 
touch bed leveller
June 05, 2018 03:28AM
Hi anyone have any experience with the touch bed leveller.
Re: touch bed leveller
June 07, 2018 11:54AM
Only expeiences of massive frustration! However, I put that down to my lack of knowledge. I have been failing to get mine to work with the (so-called) easy config for Tarantual Tevo by Jim Brown on GitHub. I'm sure it is easy if you have some clue what you are doing but I don't :-( Any assistance gratefully received. The best I achieved was it sitting about 7cm above the bed. From there, I was just chasing error messages...curde one...a different one popped up :-(

For what it's worth, I believe it's a BLTouch clone.I'm sure it's dead easy when you know how.
June 07, 2018 06:48PM
Thanks, for the comeback Pal, the one I have is called 3D Touch.
I am in the middle of a rebuild at the moment so can't look into it , but as soon as I have things going will do so and post back on it.
In the mean time , if you have any success, please let me know.
June 10, 2018 12:11PM
You can share my pain in this thread: [reprap.org]
June 12, 2018 07:00PM
No. It's totally beyond me. All it does is flash and it doesn't respond to any commands. I've just chased error after error but admittedly I don't have much of a clue what I'm doing. Unless anyone can give me a really easy explanation, I think I'm going to bin the 3D Touch
June 13, 2018 03:43AM
pls post your current configuration.h and i will look thru it, i personally use repetier firmware (i find it easier to set up)
July 02, 2018 06:58PM
I'm also interested in this one or in opinions on why this is or is not the right sensor for i3 clones (RepRepGuru Prusa i3 V2)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login