Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Sintron] Prusa i3

Posted by blackLion 
[Sintron] Prusa i3
May 14, 2015 02:21PM
hello, i have some problems with my sintron prusa i3 . It's just hiting it's endstop twice (when i'm presing home all axes using matter control , all axes go home but the are hitting endtstops , getting away some mm and coming back and hit it again , and after both , bed end extruder are hot enough , going to print.) I really can't understand why hitting twice ? One more problem i have , it sometimes canot suck normal the PLA. i put 220 degrees and i'm using 1.75mm PLA , and while printing ,there are moments when it cannot pull it ... Please help.

Nozel = 0.4mm
i've setted Z axis feedrate = 2 and revolution 4000.
1 more thing , extrusion is taking more then it's needed , for example manualy i extrude 10mm , but in reality it pull in more then 1cm something around 1.5cm using defults (760*1.1).
Explain me please just how to set it , there is some kind of formula or something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 02:41PM by blackLion.
Re: [Sintron] Prusa i3
May 14, 2015 08:54PM
The double hit - first hit is at fast home speed, the second hit is at homing speed and that is far slower. The slower speed compensates for inertia in the components and yields a more repeatable zero.
May 15, 2015 07:21AM
I have the same printer and had to use "93" steps per mm. because the wheel on the extruder stepper is bigger.

When you changed that value and it still doesn´t feed correct, you have to tighten the allen-screw ontop of the extruder to raise friction.
I made a mark on the shaft to see, if it is spinning or skipping steps.
If it is skipping, raise the current on the A4988 Driver .

Is your acrylic frame 5mm or 6mm thick? I believe, this is the reason, why it is so cheap...
-Olaf
May 15, 2015 08:28AM
THANK YOU for your responces , shaft is spinning , there is an "but". when i've used pla that was comming with the printer (that is thinner then 1.75mm) it was ok on 220 degree ,but when i put 1.75mm pla it just cannot sometime to extrude it , with spinning shaft, i think ,must rise temp a little bit, or something, or to look closely to the shaft if it's doing the job. How about 2-ble hit to endstop , do u have such problem?
May 15, 2015 08:30AM
#itchytweed and this means that i need to fall down my speeds or i can just leave this settings?
May 15, 2015 09:38AM
Don´t rise temperature. I`m printing fine with 200°C. Probably something is wrong with your temperature sensor? Does it have good contact with the hotend?
What type of sensor did you choose in Marlin Setup?
I chose "type 1" for both sensors. ( hotend and heatbed ) and it works fine.
-Olaf
One thing, that can go wrong when you fill in the filament: You can miss the hole of the coldend. In the beginning I had to remove the fan and heatsink to check, where the filament was gone.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 10:55AM by o_lampe.
May 15, 2015 11:36AM
11 for both
May 15, 2015 12:02PM
blackLion
hello, i have some problems with my sintron prusa i3 . It's just hiting it's endstop twice (when i'm presing home all axes using matter control , all axes go home but the are hitting endtstops , getting away some mm and coming back and hit it again , and after both , bed end extruder are hot enough , going to print.) I really can't understand why hitting twice ?

That's normal

Steve

My updated Instructable on our Prusa i3 Build
[www.instructables.com]
May 15, 2015 03:47PM
blackLion
11 for both

You mean this one?

11 is 100k beta 3950 1% thermistor (4.7k pullup)

Depends on the Marlin version you are using, I guess...
I have good results with

1 is 100k thermistor - best choice for EPCOS 100k (4.7k pullup)

Sounds similar, but it is the nonlinearity, that makes the difference...
-Olaf
May 15, 2015 03:56PM
yeap this beta... my seller just said 3950 100k thermistor and thats all, i need to guess... i'll try 1 on monday at work. Thank You
May 15, 2015 04:21PM
@blackLion - I will post my config.h from Marlin when I get home. It has the setting information for all of my steppers, X, Y, Z, E.
May 15, 2015 04:55PM
ok thank you.
May 15, 2015 10:58PM
Attached is my configuration.h file for my MakerFarm Prusa I3V 12". I am running the z-axis in 1/4 step mode to make their movement a bit more reliable. The threaded rods on the z-axis are M5*0.8.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (40.1 KB)
May 18, 2015 03:17PM
Can anyone please make a photo of things under heatsink on extruder [SINTRON] ? I need to see how bearing is fixed and what is under it how it hold pla and so on. Some closeups please.
May 19, 2015 03:28AM
Check out the height of the hobbed bolt.
Also look at the bearing. The curve should align with the hole in the bolt.

-Olaf
Attachments:
open | download - extruder _topless.jpg (324.1 KB)
open | download - extruder_sideview.jpg (335.6 KB)
May 20, 2015 04:49PM
thank you very much.
January 29, 2016 12:46PM
Does anyone got the Table for the sintron heatbed Thermistor? 1 or 11 doesnt fit at all on my config. At least i tested all of them but None fits really. With room teamperature the heatbed Thermistor is always differnet to the extruder.
so im allways hitting maxtemp or mintemp
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login