Bed leveling Z axis movement
January 31, 2016 10:30PM
I have an Afinibot A3 non auto level. While trying to level the back left corner I noticed that the paper slide loosely as per normal with height too high but before I could adjust it the paper suddenly got real tight then it got loose again so I waited and the paper became tight again and kept repeating this. Thinking this was an oscillating stepper I disconnected from printer and even pulled the power and it continued to get real tight then real loose. The bed was not being moved or any axes. ?? What could be causing this change in the Z axis just sitting there power or no power. Neither the bed or nozzle is being heated and steppers are not powered.

rwt
Re: Bed leveling Z axis movement
February 01, 2016 11:41AM
Your bed is rocking like a teeter totter, something is loose in you X-axis, or your extruder is loose and the friction of the paper is making it move.

Thanks
Teddy_P
Re: Bed leveling Z axis movement
February 01, 2016 10:20PM
The paper isnt being moved it is like a blood pressure monitor the nozzle pinches the paper to the point it won't move and just sitting there not pulling the paper it expands almost half a mm above the bed if I wait 15 to 20 seconds it goes back to super tight and this repeats not up down but uuuuuppppppp ddddooooowwwnnn about 30 second intervals..There is no power to anything nothing is being moved.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login