Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin woes

Posted by bobble991 
Marlin woes
February 04, 2016 04:34AM
I have a prusa i3 running marlin 1. I generally like to have the latest softwae installed on everything so I I downloaded 1.1.1 rc3. However configuration.h is baffling me. I cant get past motherboard for goodness sake. I have tried to use #define BOARD_RAMPS_14_EFB 43 both with and without the number but it says heater pin 0 is not defined for this motherboard. After trawling through the huge number of interlinked pins files it looks to me as if heater pin 0 is defined. What am I missing?

Bob
Re: Marlin woes
February 04, 2016 08:25AM
What was it defined as in ver 1? What board do you have? I had no access to my original source (generic i3 from ebay). I fought for awhile with a lot of trial and error to get mine working right. I ended up with BOARD_ULTIMAKER for mine. Mine has a generic looking GT2560 board.
February 04, 2016 09:01AM
It is defined as a RAMPS 1.3/1.4 33. I have tried it with that option and the 1.4 option but is says no heater pin definition.

Bob
February 04, 2016 09:15AM
-Ha ha ha, Im an idiot. Who can spot the obvious mistake?

Bob
February 04, 2016 10:51AM
#define MOTHERBOARD BOARD_RAMPS_14_EFB

Folger Tech 2020 i3 and FT-5 as well as modified JGAurora A5 with direct drive E3D/Titan. All running the BLTOUCH.
Great kits. Having fun and running the heck out of them.
Running Marlin 1.1.0 RC8 on the i3 and FT5. Custom firmware on A5.
Folger Tech Wiki board >[folgertech.wikia.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login