Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can you mount an E3d Hemera on the Prusa I3 and how spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by Herr_Schmitzel 
Can you mount an E3d Hemera on the Prusa I3 and how spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 02, 2019 04:49AM
I would like to put an e3d Hemera onto my Prusa I3 clone, is there an official mount for the Prusa I3?
Re: Can you mount an E3d Hemera on the Prusa I3 and how spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 02, 2019 05:45AM
You have a 3d printer!!! Of course it can be done.

Its time to learns some CAD smiling smiley

Failing that you need much better description of your machine with pictures so someone has a chance to recognize it and say its been done... or not...

There are 1000's of machines which all say they are i3 clones and no two are the same.
Re: Can you mount an E3d Hemera on the Prusa I3 and how spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 02, 2019 05:47AM
No I´m building an exact clone of the Prusa I3 mk2s so its basically the same as every Prusa Printer except of the SL1
December 02, 2019 05:49AM
How can I learn Fusion 360? I have downloaded and played a bit but I am not an engineer so I don´t have any experiences is there a good free online course about Fusion 360.
December 02, 2019 05:53AM
You never said mk2s before. that makes huge difference from a clone i3.

I'm sure there will be a mount for this very soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login