Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is RepRap Guru still a company? Looking for downloads.

Posted by costmo 
Is RepRap Guru still a company? Looking for downloads.
December 19, 2019 04:06PM
The website has had an SSL error for quite a few months, and now it redirects to a "domain for sale" page. They have failed to respond to several emails over a period of a few months.

I would give up on them, but they still have products for sale on Amazon, which seems rather scum-baggy to me, if they have, in fact, closed up shop.

On a related note, anyone know how to get access to the build manual and firmware since the website is dead?
Re: Is RepRap Guru still a company? Looking for downloads.
December 27, 2019 04:33PM
I think that it's safe to assume that RepRap Guru is no longer operating as a legitimate company, despite the fact that someone still sells products on Amazon using their name and account. Scum bag(s).

At any rate, I have no hope of ever retrieving the files I need from RRG, so I tracked them down on The Wayback Machine (web.archive.org) and posted them in case anyone else is looking. They are here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1NGohxC-hIU0bx6sNZ8xoxi5AdWY1sHXe

Hopefully, this helps someone.
March 21, 2021 09:24PM
all files can be downloaded here...
[drive.google.com]
December 13, 2021 05:49PM
I have located the files, I wasn't aware that anyone had responded to my question. Now I am asking do I load the Arduino and Marlin onto the Arduino 560 and then place the 1.4 drivers into the board? There is no directions for that application. Then where do I get a test print from?
Thank you in advance hope I get notified of any replies
Butch
December 13, 2021 06:28PM
@Ndv19

It does not matter the order you do this
December 15, 2021 12:04PM
I have the files that are updated. Arduino 1.8.15 and Marlin 2.0.x. When I plug the USB cable into the 2560 board, the screen just shows white squares. What do I do from here. Do I down load a boot loader? Is the SD card in or out?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login