Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fisher Beta STL files

Posted by MattHawkinsUK 
Fisher Beta STL files
October 24, 2015 05:09PM
Hello,

I thought I should probably have a go at printing the replacement parts for my Fisher Beta in between creating an army of giant Lego Batmen ...

In the documentation it lists the numbered STL files along with a link to the Github repository. Most of the links don't work and the files aren't in the repository.

For example I can't find "1244-Idler bracket.STL". If anyone can point me to them it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
PRZ
Re: Fisher Beta STL files
October 24, 2015 05:32PM
It seems they have removed the files of the beta from the repository. I don't see the point, anyway, here is the original file 1244:
1244-Idlerbracket.zip
However I recommend you to print my own version, slightly reinforced and enlarged to be a very tight fit in the support (to maintain the axis properly)
Idler_carriage_larger.zip

I cannot give the full stl pack as it is too large for the forum. If any other file needed, please ask.
PRZ
October 24, 2015 05:42PM
An important point is they have told they will redesign new parts for the Beta, in the same style as the 1.0, namely the carriage and effector, so removing some files may have been logic, but for others ? Direct interchange is not possible as the rod spacing is modified.
I think RRP shall give an intercheangeability list between Beta and 1.0

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2015 05:44PM by PRZ.
October 24, 2015 05:45PM
Thanks PRZ I'll give your bracket a try.

Just re-read the documentation and it mentions the "releases" section of the Github repository. There is a zip file for an August release that has all the beta STLs in it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login