Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to setup Fisher Delta - help?

Posted by AndyKay 
Unable to setup Fisher Delta - help?
June 03, 2016 02:35PM
Getting a little annoyed at being unable to setup my new Fisher Delta. There doesn't seem to be any definitive up-to-date guide to all the latest firmware, web interface, SD card image etc.

I'm having real problems following the manufacturers instructions but they all point to 1.09 which is way out of date and doesn't recognise G-codes. I've recently been pointed to 1.12 but now my web interface is different - unable to set separate Axis homes and it's not responding to any G-codes at all. It does say web interface version 1.06 but so did my previous web interface which was running 1.09 firmware so I'm a little confused.

Where can I download the web interface update to match my newly updated 1.12 firmware? I've tried searching everywhere for a release.

I've been trying to sort this on and off for the past 3 weeks with not being able to get past a simple Homing procedure and would greatly appreciate any help. Anyone local to Leeds would be useful too! I'll donate beer tokens.
Re: Unable to setup Fisher Delta - help?
June 03, 2016 06:40PM
You can get the 1.11 web interface files either from the SD-Image folder in my github repo where you downloaded the 1.12 binary, or from the master at [github.com].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2016 06:41PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
PRZ
Re: Unable to setup Fisher Delta - help?
June 05, 2016 05:36AM
Have a look at the documentation here :
Duet_Firmware_Update [reprap.org]

I have updated the Firmware update release notes here :
RepRap_Firmware_release_notes [reprap.org]
which includes a compilation of DWC release notes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2016 05:49AM by PRZ.

Pierre

- Safety [reprap.org]
- Embedded help system for Duet and RepRap Firmware [forums.reprap.org]
- Enclosed delta printers Lily [rouzeau.net] and Lily Big [rouzeau.net]
- OpenScad delta printer simulator [github.com]
- 3D printing on my site [www.rouzeau.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login