Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mistacke with Duet Web Control 1.08 and RepRapFirmware 1.09r-ch

Posted by Anubis_Juventino 
Mistacke with Duet Web Control 1.08 and RepRapFirmware 1.09r-ch
February 11, 2016 11:06AM
Hi all guys I have update my fisher 1 with firmware 1.09r-ch and duet web control 1.08.... the web control seems work fine but all the command are inverted so the home axis instead go up for home go down and all crash D: instead of extrude this reverse, and instead of reverse this extrude :\ what goes wrong ? any help ?
Re: Mistacke with Duet Web Control 1.08 and RepRapFirmware 1.09r-ch
February 11, 2016 04:20PM
Sounds like your config.g file has the wrong axis directions. Did you change it to the one in chrishamm's github repo? If so, try reverting it. Or try my 1.09r-dc42 version at [github.com]. It works with DWC 1.08.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
February 12, 2016 05:42AM
no I havent change anything, I have flashed and upload what I found in repo. I have fixed inverted the motor cable but this give me some problem. I will try your firmware but I cant see the sys for te fisher. where is it ?
February 12, 2016 01:13PM
Anubis_Juventino
no I havent change anything, I have flashed and upload what I found in repo. I have fixed inverted the motor cable but this give me some problem. I will try your firmware but I cant see the sys for te fisher. where is it ?

Use the same /sys files with my fork that you were using originally. The firmware that RepRapPro used for the Fisher is an older version of my fork.

EDIT: I have just added a sys-Fisher subfolder to the SD image folder.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 01:20PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
February 13, 2016 05:07AM
really thx for your work
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login