Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reece's tour of the South Island (plus Wellington maybe)

Posted by reece.arnott 
Reece's tour of the South Island (plus Wellington maybe)
September 07, 2010 02:55AM
I'm at a good stopping point in my PhD so I'll be taking next week off, sticking a mattress in the car and tripping around. I thought it would be a good chance to meet face-to-face with any South Island Reprappers out there. Just PM me and I'll work you into my very flexible schedule. At the moment the only thing I've got on is to see the seal pups in Kaikora and maybe have a soak in the hot pools at Hanmer Springs.

Also, although my poor student budget isn't enough to pay for the cost of taking my car across to Wellington I could leave it in Picton and do a day trip if anyone in Wellington wanted to meet up. At some point in the next year I'd like to do a bigger trip and take in the whole country and meet everyone. Presumably the largest single bunch will be in Auckland but its at the other end of the country to me so I'll skip it at the moment.

I know there are a couple in the Christchurch region and my original idea when I thought of this last week was to meet up with them but I guess they will have better things to do. Although if there is any grunt work help you need I can pitch in and help out, just tell me where and when you need me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login