Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brand new Mendel Max 1.5 for sale

Posted by Wired1 
Brand new Mendel Max 1.5 for sale
May 04, 2013 10:23PM
Finally got around to completing this printer and it is already printing very well.
Sale price is a fair reflection of the cost to build and includes the notebook computer to run it all.
Simon's Mendel Max computer for sale

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
Re: Brand new Mendel Max 1.5 for sale
May 06, 2013 08:28PM
Hi,

I live in Ruby Bay and saw your ad on trademe. I'd love to come round and see the printer. I'd like to see how well it prints.

I've been interested in 3d printing for a few years but have never had a printer. I've kinda been waiting for SL desktop printers.

I'm a fairly capable 3d modeller, I use Blender and am just starting to sell things on shapeways.

I see you're selling the laptop with the printer but I don't think i'd need it.

Is it possible to come round and get a demo?

matt
May 07, 2013 05:18AM
Yes of course, sorry but I only just saw your comment - I always forget to tick the follow topic box on this forum smiling smiley
It is printing on the webcam most evenings (webcam link below) and I am home most evenings except Wednesday this week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2013 05:28AM by Wired1.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
May 07, 2013 05:23AM
Oops I see it has sold sorry, give me a call anyway as I have two others and I'm designing another new printer at the moment (yes bigger, brighter and more bells and whistles etc).

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login