Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ESun Filiment

Posted by moth4017 
ESun Filiment
June 19, 2016 04:32AM
E Sun filament will soon be available in NZ at a very good price ... watch this space for details
Re: ESun Filiment
July 13, 2016 05:20AM
...and the very good price is?

July 14, 2016 04:52AM
It looks like we will be able to offer ABS and PLA at $37 or better , PETG at $42 , still waiting for all the shipping costs to come in. But we will do a special for the first 6 weeks , with every roll purchased you can get a 10M sample of other filaments to try for free..

Regards
Mark
July 18, 2016 05:52AM
Should be available from August 1st 2016
July 28, 2016 02:10AM
Hi All

Filament in stock and as we are trying to help the Reprap community/forum in NZ we will give 2 x 10M sample filament on any order if you mention the forum ..
July 28, 2016 05:37PM
... and the place to find it is?
July 30, 2016 06:03PM
Most of the stock types on Trademe now, but if there any request please let me know ..
November 11, 2016 01:18AM
new eSun Polycarbonate filament arrived
TTN
December 14, 2016 02:42PM
Can anyone tell us how they are finding the filament? Esun used to get mixed reviews in the past, though recently it sounds like the quality has gone up. I'm tired of paying 2x or more per kg compared to what my overseas friends pay for quality filament (in usa: 28usd, delivered = 38.7nzd for 1 kg, top quality. In new zealand, from vik: $70 for a kg by the time it gets to my door step. And only in 3mm filament because their 1.75 costs a ridiculous amount).

Time to go lower. Everything is expensive. I will be trying Esun next time I order filament.
April 29, 2017 07:48AM
Please excuse the reply to an ancient thread (but then again, most of the NZ topic threads are pretty old!).

I've not printed for a while as I've been rebuilding my printer to use the smaller filament and a Bowden. Also, my son got a Delta, so that was a pleasant distraction too. I'm using FLSun filament in my rebuilt printer and am very happy. It prints very well in my opinion.

By the way, having two printers in the house is awesome! In the past, the fixes for most failed printer problems seemed to start with me saying, "I could print a part to... oh".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2017 07:48AM by butterfinger.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login