Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LCD configuration error

Posted by krimsonek 
LCD configuration error
September 19, 2016 01:35AM
Hello, So as of today I've gone back into modifying the Marlin code for my Folger tech Prusa i3 as i've recently acquired an LCD display with an SD card slot. Now because my old laptop help all the source code, and that old laptop was a mac worthy of jurassic world, it crapped out pretty soon and dragged all my source code down with it. Everything else is finally up to where it was before however when removing the forward slashes in front of "#define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_FULL_GRAPHIC_SMART_CONTROLLER" to enable the LCD and compile the program i get the error

Variable or field 'getpos' declared void

SdBaseFile.cpp:297: error: variable or field 'getpos' declared void
SdBaseFile.cpp:297: error: 'fpos_t' was not declared in this scope
SdBaseFile.cpp: In member function 'int SdBaseFile::peek()':
SdBaseFile.cpp:928: error: 'pos' was not declared in this scope
SdBaseFile.cpp: At global scope:
SdBaseFile.cpp:1495: error: variable or field 'setpos' declared void
SdBaseFile.cpp:1495: error: 'fpos_t' was not declared in this scope

ive attempted renaming "fpos_t" to something else like "fpos_t1" at no avail of course...

if you have anything you think may help please do share. Thanks!
Re: LCD configuration error
September 19, 2016 11:26AM
Is this a Folger Tech i3-2020 ? If so, you could grab my Configuration.h file and use it with RC-7.
September 21, 2016 12:29AM
No its the clear frame model. Here's the link to it if it helps [folgertech.com]. Do you think it could still work?
September 21, 2016 11:20AM
Yes, it can be setup on that machine. But if you had the i3-2020 I could give you the .STL files so the Z-Probe just magically appears on your extruder.

Here is a quick question: Are you sure you have the Full Graphics Controller? Most of the Folger Tech LCD Panels are the 20x4.
September 23, 2016 12:59AM
Awesome. I am certain, it was given to me by a friend of mine at my local MakerSpace.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login