Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wrong origin after autobed leveling

Posted by Sicon 
Wrong origin after autobed leveling
October 01, 2016 01:25PM
Hello! I always used a sensor in the back-left from the nozzle (negative offset for X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER and Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER) and all worked fine, now I change the sensor mount and it's aligned on the right of the nozzle so i set Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER=0 and X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER=35 (sensor is 3.5 cm from the nozzle) and I have a problem with the origin when I print. The homing and the bed leving procedure are fine and scans at the right points, but when I start a print the origin shifts perfectly 35mm on the right so it's a little strange smiling smiley , is there something to change in marlin to fix this?

Thank you

Voronix Core XY (custom model): Radds 1.6 (DRV8825) - Nextion 7" - E3d Titan + Hotend E3d V6 Direct - MK4DUO 4.3.3
Re: Wrong origin after autobed leveling
October 01, 2016 03:06PM
Sound like you didn't change the probe positions. If it hits an endstop during probing, the 0 for that axis shifts.
Re: Wrong origin after autobed leveling
October 01, 2016 04:35PM
Just checked: the probing points (where the probe does the scan) are as expected (as I set in marlin configuration) and no ones pull the mechanical end stops, do you know if there is something about it in the configuration.h of the marlin?

Voronix Core XY (custom model): Radds 1.6 (DRV8825) - Nextion 7" - E3d Titan + Hotend E3d V6 Direct - MK4DUO 4.3.3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login