Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HELP,... Marlin-Conf is no longer flashing or compiling

Posted by Mrquick1965 
HELP,... Marlin-Conf is no longer flashing or compiling
February 03, 2018 01:13PM
For some reason my Marlin-Conf is no longer flashing my board, I just get a huge long list of errors ,

i have no Idea what i did, something is obviously conflicting. the error string is so long i dont know where to look to fix the problem,

is there anyway to just start fresh. or can someone give some advice,, I have an Anet A8 printer, Everything was working perfect

the last thing I did was add an offset command on a gcode to center the print job cause it was off.. And for some reason the auto leveler

only triggers with the led light when the print head is all the way to the right , it appears to trigger further left but it triggers much higher than where

it does further right, so when auto level is done the print head is about 10 mm above the bed on the leftt and perfectly placed on the right,

Any suggestions ?
Re: HELP,... Marlin-Conf is no longer flashing or compiling
February 03, 2018 01:55PM
What version of Marlin were you using.

Do you have a Marlin backup of an old flash. "This is the first lesson always backup" as you are seeing without a previous working version you are in a rut.

Let's start with the model number and any changes you have made to your A8 3D Printer. and see if we can get you up an running again.
February 03, 2018 07:13PM
take the current configuration.h and do a diff with the stock one. see what has changed
February 03, 2018 07:48PM
I keep forgetting they have WinMerge a free notepad that will do a side by side comparison of two files.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login