Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help With BL Touch

Posted by 3DNublet 
Need Help With BL Touch
March 17, 2018 09:52PM
Hi, I'm trying to add a BL Touch to my 3D Printer and am having a slight issue. I have a core XY printer with an Einsy Rambo board and using Marlin 1.1.8. I followed the instructions provided with the BL Touch and also referred to several sources I found online. I have the BL Touch installed and when I turn on the printer the BL Touch does its lil' calibration thing, but after that I don't get any response from it. I did have a hard time trying to figure out a proper servo pin to use for the BL Touch, I ended up using the Fan1 plug on the Einsy Board. It was the only pin that I saw that was just a PWM pin that I figured I could safely use. I know others have used they Y end stop Min_PIN but I am currently using that pin for my Y mechanical end stops.

Here are the lines of code from my Config.h file relevant to the BL Touch Set up:

============================= Endstop Settings ===========================
#define USE_ZMIN_PLUG

============================ Z Probe Options =============================
#define Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN

#define BLTOUCH
#define servo0_PIN 6 //Fan1 PWM pin
#if ENABLED(BLTOUCH)
#define BLTOUCH_DELAY 100 // (ms) Enable and increase if needed
#endif

#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 39 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle]
#define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -3 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
#define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 2.5 // Z offset: -below +above [the nozzle]

#define Z_CLEARANCE_DEPLOY_PROBE 15 // Z Clearance for Deploy/Stow
#define Z_CLEARANCE_BETWEEN_PROBES 10 // Z Clearance between probe points

============================== Bed Leveling ==============================
#define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR

============================ Additional Features ===========================
#define EEPROM_SETTINGS // Enable for M500 and M501 commands

========================== R/C SERVO support ==========================
#define NUM_SERVOS 1 // Servo index starts with 0 for M280 command
#define SERVO_DELAY { 300 }

In pin_EISNYRAMBO.h - I set the FAN1_PIN to -1 ( just to make sure there wasn't any conflicts)

If you need any more info just ask.
Thanks for any help.
Steve
Re: Need Help With BL Touch
March 17, 2018 09:55PM
Oh, btw if you happen to know of another pin that I can use for the servo that would be good. That way I can have my fan pin back.
Re: Need Help With BL Touch
March 26, 2018 10:40PM
Hello, I am looking for a program Marlin v 1.1.8 (or other version) prepared (reprogrammed) for my printer Anet A6 using a sensor BLtouch level (here is the link of the support of the sensor which I installed with OFFSET : [www.thingiverse.com] )
thing:2451350
Verry thanks !! thumbs up smiling smiley
PS: or a tuto ( existing one but for anet A8 )

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2018 10:49PM by xavier59165.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login