Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 2.0 on Chitu Board, I want to help test

Posted by cjsatuforc 
Marlin 2.0 on Chitu Board, I want to help test
April 29, 2019 10:41PM
I have the Chitu F board that comes stock inside of the Qidi X-Series of printers, at list the Xone2 and the X-Pro, I cant say for sure that the board is the same on the newer bigger machines that they have came out with but since the screen user interface looks the same I am pretty sure it is the same. I have seen that getting Marlin 2.0 to work on the Citu F board has already started but it said something about issues needing to be tested out. I have Complied Marlin 1.0 for MKS Gen L and MKS Base V1 as Well as for the Due-Ramps FD V1 and have no problems getting it to work on all of those boards. I would like to help the Marlin team out but I dont know how to do so. I have the board and all of the extras that can be purchased for this board direct from CBD and even have multiple screen sizes for it so I am willing and ready to help if anyone can give me some kind of information on how to do so. I have looked for the Chitu F board in the list of supported boards and did not see it or I just would of complied and flashed the firmware and then posted my results. But since I havent figured that first part out I am stuck. Thanks in advanced - Chris
Re: Marlin 2.0 on Chitu Board, I want to help test
April 29, 2019 10:51PM
take a look at development
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login