Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 1.1.9 & Ender 5 newbie question

Posted by witte1000 
Marlin 1.1.9 & Ender 5 newbie question
June 11, 2019 06:05AM
Hello RepRap Community,

Great to be here !

I'm a proud owner from last week of my first 3D printer the Ender 5 which I very much love.
I run a couple of amazing quality prints with the stock version of Creality and cura 4.1, unbelievable beautiful what a stock machine can deliver of quality ...

So I installed a bootloader following this guy => [johnwyles.github.io] which works just great and use the files in the attachment from this guy => [www.youtube.com] which save me a lot of time for configuring everything out, to be comply with the Ender 5 config.

However first I installed the Marlin 1.1.9 which works just fine only when heating the bed, it start to beep short beeps, also the LCD is flipping form the main display to the main menu and reverse, When printing it also beeps when heating the bed and show on the LCD display "babystep Z: 0.000" after a while it also stops but then it start again when heating the bed, beeping and changing and flipping the LCD display, drive me nuts ...
the part what is worrying me is that when the bed is heating you hear it on the X-as stepmotor it make a broem noise if it hit resistant of something, you also feel the vibrations inside the motor => this can't be good ...

Searching on the internet I notice that I had to use the Marlin bugfix 1.1.X
So I reflash to Marlin bugfix 1.1.X but the problems are exactly the same even worse now I notice also some ghosting in the print, looking further in the config file in the attachment and do diff's on them to see what's different, but I have to say that I don't see what could be wrong ...

Also put #define SPEAKER in comment but didn't work still beeping, in octoprint I do see [ Recv: T:34.58 /0.00 B:49.75 /50.00 @:0 [[B@]:127] notice the last [/B@:127] when it is not beeping then it is [B@:0] => email protected => B at: 0
So now my options are done, I don't know it anymore so I have to come and ask to you guys any feedback or suggestions to fix would be very much appreciated !!!!

Thank you very much !!!

Kind Regards,
Attachments:
open | download - _Bootscreen.h (7.7 KB)
open | download - Configuration.h (71.9 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (68.9 KB)
open | download - _Statusscreen.h (14 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login