Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin G-force9-AC, Arduino 1.8.9

Posted by NAP1947 
Marlin G-force9-AC, Arduino 1.8.9
September 06, 2019 04:18PM
I have posted this in the Delta Printer section under FLSun, slow response there and I realized it might be more appropriate if I stated my situation here. I am using a Mac Mini as my control computer and a USB cable to connect to the FLSun printer which is using a MakerBase MKS GEN l V1.0 combined Mega 2560 and Ramps 1.4 chinese board.

"Getting more confused.

I have re-installed Arduino, Marling and Repetier and setup them up based on the information that came with the FLSun Kossell and a GitHub article.

Once I have uploaded Marlin to the printer board and run M502 and M500, it will successfully run a G33 P1 calibration once.

If I try G33 P1 or any other G33 code the printer drops about 50mm (eyeball) and stops then returns to home for the X and Y axis but not the Z, the LCD screen tells me that X=0 Y=0 and Z=42.53.
S/D---% = 00.00
The bottom LCD line says "Endstops Z"

Delta Calibration screen on the LCD tells me that "HEIGHT = 42.53.

I have been through every line of the Condition.h file and cannot find any 42.53 number anywhere.

I have seen an article on Marlin that says I need to reboot the printer board, using the manual reset button, after uploading and giving M502 and M500 codes but there is no such button on my board which is a MakerBase MKS GEN L V1.0 board however I did use the reset on the LCD screen with the same results.

I am at a total loss as to what to try next.

Can anyone help or perhaps I have a problem with the board."

PS,I am new at this 3D printing hobby and did have the printer working successfully until I managed to warp the heated base plate. I replaced it with a new heated aluminum plate that is 1/4' thicker than the original. Since I did that I have been unable to get the printer up and running again.
Thanks for any help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login