Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Print 3D DIY use motor step 5 phase with marlin.

Posted by nvlinhd27 
Print 3D DIY use motor step 5 phase with marlin.
October 08, 2020 10:40AM
I make a 3d printer with x and y axes using a 5 phase stepper motor with drive autonic MD5-HD14X.
with pins CW + and CCW + connected to step and pulse, while 2 pins connected CW- and CCW- connected together and not connected to the GND pin on mother board (because when connected to the GND pin, the motor can not be controlled) The driver have not see pin En + and En- pins (it has pin hold off, I don’t sure this is pin En+ and En-)I can control motor move exactly by use LCD prepare -> move axis

One problem is that when I print the cube xyz to test the print, it is tilted at an angle as in photo. I try to increase the number of steps and it improves gradually but the angle still remains.
I think I have a firmwave problem because marlin doesn't have a 5 phase define driver, or I connect cable not true because I see a connect driver microstep with adruino, it has pin En+ connect to En, En-. CW- and CCW- connect to GND on mother board.
someone who has encountered similar problem please give me advice.
Attached image and manual driver file

Sr because my english very bad.
Attachments:
open | download - Stepper shield connection.jpg (208.3 KB)
open | download - Untitled.png (182.9 KB)
open | download - 120954992_3115360041905880_6846737089664348302_n.jpg (221.9 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login