Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Changing to print screen while printing

Posted by Recoil1980 
Changing to print screen while printing
December 05, 2020 10:46AM
Currently I have an Ender 5 Plus with Marlin 2.0.6.1 installed on a Big Tree Tech SKR 1.4 Turbo and TFT35 V2.0. The TFT is touch screen only, so not sure what impact that has, but when I start a print on the OctoPrint webpage the TFT stays on the screen it was previously set on (if I was in the move axis screen it will stay there). This has caused problems when I start a print and I forget to set it to the home screen, the carriage moves to the back right way above the bed and starts extruding filament.

I would like to have it set when I start a print in OctoPrint for it to change the screen to the printing screen, I am just not sure this is possible with my current hardware, nor where to look in the firmware. My first printer was an Anet A8 converted to an AM8 with a MKS Gen 1.4 and 12864 LCD, and when setup to print through OctoPrint it would automatically set the screen to the printing screen regardless of which screen I was on. That printer has been decommissioned, so there is no way for me to check what the firmware settings were.

Does anyone have an idea how to change the screen to the print screen?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login