Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mesch_bed_leveling not working from LCD "Bed level"

Posted by garaguido 
Mesch_bed_leveling not working from LCD "Bed level"
April 10, 2016 12:58PM
I have up-loaded the newest Marlin 1.1.0 RC5 software with activated the "Mesh_bed_leveling " and "Man_bed_leveling " in the configuration.h file.

When i uploaded it with Arduino IDE_nightly (= 1.6.8 with bugs solved , there is a communication problem within 1.6.8 ) , i can give a command G29 S1 ( = mesh bed leveling ) from Repetier Host and it is working after i give a M420 S1 ( = bed level activated) , but it is not working from the LCD display when i give the command from "Prepare " -> "Bed level", the print command from SD card is working well .

When i use the Arduino IDE 1.0.6 and uploaded the RC5 , the mesch bed leveling is working from the LCD but i can not print from the LCD.

What is wrong , still bugs in the RC5 with the Arduino 1.6.8 ?
Re: Mesch_bed_leveling not working from LCD "Bed level"
April 10, 2016 05:32PM
There are some other bugs in the LCD Panel control of things. They are being worked on. But you should be using RCBugFix and not the RC-? branch. RCBugFix is always an improved version of the RC-? branch.

Please try the RCBugFix branch and see if your problem is still there.
April 11, 2016 10:43AM
I have tryed using RCfixbugs branch , but no succes .

The changing , i discover on the display menu was a extra sub layer , concerning bed leveling command .

But still , my bed leveling dos not work via the LCD.

By compiling it , i had several warnings from Arduino IDE about the Dutch language file (language_nl) , uploading to MP was no problem .
May 04, 2016 11:02PM
Manual / Mesh Bed Leveling has received a lot of extra attention lately. Version 1.1.0-RC6 or RCBugFix should now perform a lot better with this feature.

|
| Lead Developer of Marlin Firmware
| Help support my work at Patreon and Elsewhere.
|
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login