Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

setting up Bltouch in marlin

Posted by gtapp 
setting up Bltouch in marlin
December 15, 2017 07:21PM
You'll all have to forgive me because i'm sure that this question gets asked frequently, but i've been searching around for several hours now and i cant get this figured out. I'm setting up a bltouch sensor with a 3d printer that i had to design and build for a class in school. I'm running marlin on this printer because it is what i am most familiar with. The problem i'm running into is that the light on the bltouch turns on so i know it is getting power, but i cant get it to self test or anything. I'll attach the configuration file to see if anyone can catch something that i'm missing. sorry if this is in the wrong section, and thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: small update, I realized I forgot to jump the vcc and 5v pins so the servo pins weren't getting power. Now the bltouch sensor does it's initialization routine but I still can't get it to obey any M commands.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2017 12:23PM by gtapp.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (57.3 KB)
Re: setting up Bltouch in marlin
December 16, 2017 07:41PM
The BL-Touch needs to be plugged into the Servo 0 connector... Do you have that done?
Re: setting up Bltouch in marlin
December 17, 2017 12:03AM
Yep! I actually just figured it out, when I plugged the connector back into the servo port I plugged it in backwards eye rolling smiley it’s all working good now though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login