Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Info about real Manual Bed Leveling

Posted by brunosso 
Info about real Manual Bed Leveling
March 27, 2018 09:48AM
Hi! I want to ask if is possible to activate a sort of manual bed leveling feature. I want a tool like mesh_bed_leveling with LCD_bed_leveling but instead of move Z offset for each point wait me to adjust the screw under the bed to level correctly. Like many software onboard shipped with 3d printer
Re: Info about real Manual Bed Leveling
March 28, 2018 09:06PM
The option you're looking for is called LEVEL_BED_CORNERS.
March 29, 2018 01:15AM
Thinkyhead
The option you're looking for is called LEVEL_BED_CORNERS.

Thank you very much!!!

I want to ask another question.. reply if you want!

The CUSTOM_STATUS_SCREEN_IMAGE is available only in bugfix version of firmware!? And is possible to use this area marked in red? If so, which file i need to edit?!

Thank you very much for your work!!!
March 30, 2018 07:07PM
You should be able to draw on the indicated area when the screen is in an idle or status mode. But various menu screens are going to use that area. What are you thinking about displaying there?
April 01, 2018 07:40PM
Currently the entire header is all one bitmap image (for optimization), so just note that if you want to extend the image into that area it means the whole bitmap will be 5-6 lines taller. Marlin will allow this. Just drop your image into the form at [marlinfw.org] and select "Status" to get the needed code snippet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2018 07:41PM by Thinkyhead.
April 03, 2018 02:42AM
Thinkyhead
Currently the entire header is all one bitmap image (for optimization), so just note that if you want to extend the image into that area it means the whole bitmap will be 5-6 lines taller. Marlin will allow this. Just drop your image into the form at [marlinfw.org] and select "Status" to get the needed code snippet.

Actually the in the Statusscreen.h code the bmp have an height of 19 pixel.. i can extend to 25-26 pixel and the rest of the code (i mean the actual temperature of hotend or bed) doesn't affect!?
April 05, 2018 06:11PM
> i can extend to 25-26 pixel and the rest of the code (i mean the actual temperature of hotend or bed) doesn't affect!?

It should work okay. The bitmap is drawn before the other info is rendered. And in the future we want to make it draw only once, when first showing the Info screen, then only draw the fan animation by itself after that.
April 06, 2018 04:11AM

Finally i done the mod!!!
Thank you very much!
I want to ask you if the custom_status_screen is only available in the bugfix version of Marlin?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 04:11AM by brunosso.
April 06, 2018 11:44AM
It should be available in all current branches.
April 06, 2018 11:58AM
Roxy
It should be available in all current branches.

in the [github.com] branches 1.1.x there is no

#define CUSTOM_STATUS_SCREEN_IMAGE

in the Configuration.h
November 15, 2018 04:54PM
brunosso

Finally i done the mod!!!
Thank you very much!
I want to ask you if the custom_status_screen is only available in the bugfix version of Marlin?

can you shared your statusscren.h file code ?

[elektromanyetix.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login