Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

G29 without zprobe on delta

Posted by marcottt 
G29 without zprobe on delta
May 01, 2018 09:24AM
Hi all, i'm tryng to make a G29 topology map without a zprobe on my anycubic delta plus 1.1.8 but i cannot find a way to have a serie of point to probe.

If i use G33 V2 printer check a good serie of point, some in the middle and some in external area, how i can made the same with G29 to have a map of circular bed ?
Re: G29 without zprobe on delta
May 01, 2018 11:05AM
Which bed leveling system are you using? If you are using UBL, you can zero the mesh (with G29 P0) and then jump into the mesh validation (G26).

You will see areas that are too high or too low. You just start editing the mesh points that are not correct (with either M421 or G29 P4). You save the updated mesh and the jump back to the G26 mesh validation for another pass.
May 02, 2018 10:52AM
i'm using UBL, but if i make G26 i think will print a pattern con the glass ? i'm looking a way to make semi-automated several point check and leave glass bed clean, like G33
May 02, 2018 12:04PM
The whole purpose of G26 is so you can see how well the printer is calibrated in a given area of the bed. So, yes, it will print on the bed.

After you see what the pattern looks like, you can edit those mesh points up or down to get the printer to be more 'calibrated'.

It is an iterative process. But after 3 or 4 iterations of G26 and G29 P4 R edits... you should have the ability to print a first layer anywhere on the bed and get good adhesion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login