Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting a "Deploy Z-Probe" message when trying to auto bed level

Posted by surreyman 
Getting a "Deploy Z-Probe" message when trying to auto bed level
June 26, 2019 07:35PM
I am new to 3d printing and I am running Marlin 2.0 on a SKR V1.3 board on a delta Kossel plus (just upgraded from the trigorilla board) and I am getting a message: “Deploy Z-Probe” when I try to do bed leveling using the anycubic bed leveling sensor that clips on the nozzle. I can auto home with no issues and I get the same message when I try to run G33. Also, I cannot lower the nozzle near the bed. Any recommendations on what I need to adjust in Marlin to fix these issues?
Re: Getting a "Deploy Z-Probe" message when trying to auto bed level
July 17, 2019 04:56PM
Hi all,

I have the same issue with a Micromake D1 effector using a microswitch using the hotend bumping the bed. I have the log of the debug leveling available if needed.
I remember that it worked a couple of months back but I don't take not of the version unfortunately. I have the latest Marlin firmware compiled. Basically I have an enlarged Micromake D1 printer with Skr V1.3 board.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2019 04:57PM by DocSolo.
Re: Getting a "Deploy Z-Probe" message when trying to auto bed level
July 22, 2019 02:06PM
Per the code, this message should only appear if you have PAUSE_BEFORE_DEPLOY_STOW enabled in your configuration. It's a reminder to attach or deploy whatever manually attachable/deployable probe you might be using to the effector before starting the probing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login