Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help ! Marlin 2.0 -Unusual z axe behaver

Posted by gin 
gin
Help ! Marlin 2.0 -Unusual z axe behaver
November 13, 2019 05:49AM
Hello,
I'm absolute green newbie in Marlin and I need same help around it,please be patient with me.
I have Creality CR 10s pro printer . From new one have had "home" issue ,nozzle was hitting heat bad. Instead factory ....hex I have decided to use "Tiny machines" firmware, with worked much better in a past and update proximity sensor from factory one to LJC18A3-H.Z/BX and when everything was assemble horror with z axe have started. All story is there.
To cut to the chase, point is this:
1. Know printer works like this.
2. All axes separately using function "move " -attached picture- works as it should.

What doesn't work:
1."Home" function . Nozzle keeps climbing up instead down but sensor reacts to signal and stops.
With advise from " tiny machine" I have tray to change in Marlin for my printer:

Lines 104 through 106 have sensor options
​//#define ABL_EZABL // TH3D EZABL or Any NO Sensor
//#define ABL_NCSW //Creality ABL or Any NC Sensor
//#define ABL_BLTOUCH
​By default the machine sets to the creality stock, ABL_NCSW, you need to override that by removing the // before ABL_EZABL
I did that and worked in wright direction but sensor not reacted to signal. Nozzle was moving down to heat bead with no brakes .

Using my newbie brain (actually is quite old) ,I need to change direction on Z axe ,from up to down, in Marlin when "home" function is activated.
Or, activate sensor signal to stop when lines 104 through 106 are changed by removing the // before ABL_EZABL.

It could be completely new solution to my problem .....
Grateful for any help or advise-internally !

Sincerely
Gin
Attachments:
open | download - All-Axe.gif (4.5 KB)
gin
Re: Help ! Marlin 2.0 -Unusual z axe behaver
November 13, 2019 12:59PM
Update...
-y and+y axis are reversed as well.
May be hardware problem ?

Thank you
Attachments:
open | download - Axis directions.jpg (79.7 KB)
November 14, 2019 10:29AM
Easiest way to reverse a motor direction is rotate the connector plug 180 degrees
gin
November 15, 2019 02:26PM
Hi obewan,

Thanks for suggestion,but doing that all z axes be reversed. My problem was only with reversed z axes for " home " position.
The problem was sensor ( marlin done by "tiny machines") ...only God knows why they reversed NPN NO (normally open) sensor .
Have reverse in they marlin:

line 1041 ==============Endstop settings===================

1104 #define Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING true ( from false to true)
1105 #define Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING true ( from false to true)

So sensor move right direction (down) in "home" position but is not react to signal from sensor (smashing down to heating bad).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login