Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homing Problem SKR 1.1 Pro

Posted by Hoast 
Homing Problem SKR 1.1 Pro
December 25, 2019 04:42PM
Hi everyone,

I ran into a problem with my new SKR board which I not sure how to solve. I hope, someone can help me.

I just switched the board of my printer from an Anet board to BigTreeTech SKR 1.1 Pro. I edited the most recent BTT SKR 1.1 Pro Firmware in some cases, flashed the board, plugged the TMC2208 Drivers in and wanted to test it (especially the endstops) by connecting one stepper motor and one endstop. I powered the board and tested with Pronterface.

Moving the x-axis works. When I try to home the x-axis, the motor takes 3 sec before it starts moving and is just moving a tiny bit then. Triggering the endstop doesnt affect it at all. Checking the output of M119 tells me, that the endstops are triggered by default and activating the connected endstop doesnt change it at all.

If more information is needed, i gonna try my best to provide it. I also attached the configuration and configuratin_adv file. Thanks in advance!

And Merry Christmas everybody smiling smiley
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (78.9 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (108.9 KB)
Re: Homing Problem SKR 1.1 Pro
November 22, 2020 10:45AM
Hi,
I have the same problem. How did you solved yours?
Thanks in advance
Ed
Re: Homing Problem SKR 1.1 Pro
November 22, 2020 05:23PM
I solved it but sadly I cant remember that good. If ir remember correctly, it was something about the endstops. I think, they were triggered all the time and i had to switch the logic of the endstops in the firmware. But as I said, i am not completely sure.

If this was the problem, then I think u have to change #define X_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING to the opposite in your configuration.h. But as I said, I am not sure anymore.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2020 05:28PM by Hoast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login