Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FolgerTech Kossel Stepper not responding

Posted by DIYGuy3030 
FolgerTech Kossel Stepper not responding
December 30, 2019 01:19PM
I am trying to update the firmware on my FolgerTech Kossel to Marlin 2 in order to have thermal runaway protection. To do this I downloaded Marlin and modified an example kossel configuration.h file to resemble the parameters set on the manufacturer's firmware. After uploading the new firmware, One of the stepper motors that control one belt's movement did not respond and the machine cannot home. Upon a check of the endstops through m119 commands, the endstops appear to be working correctly when manually pressed or released. I also re-uploaded the previous firmware and the motors respond to input correctly so it is not a problem with the individual stepper motor. I have checked corresponding movement parameters in configuration and could not find an error. Is there a specific parameter that may cause this issue? The same error occurs when using the example kossel configurations without modifications. The larger file is the updated marlin file.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 01:21PM by DIYGuy3030.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (25.1 KB)
open | download - Configuration.h (84.8 KB)
Re: FolgerTech Kossel Stepper not responding
December 31, 2019 02:48AM
Can it be they made a change in the pins.h file for your board and what board are you using?

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Re: FolgerTech Kossel Stepper not responding
December 31, 2019 05:07PM
That was the problem. The stepper pins were incorrect. Thank you for your help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login