Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

KR-PRO-V1.1 board not converting firmware.bin to FIRMWARE.cur

Posted by Kontrimis 
KR-PRO-V1.1 board not converting firmware.bin to FIRMWARE.cur
March 02, 2020 03:22PM
Hi,
Any ideas why my SKR-PRO-V1.1 board not converting firmware.bin to FIRMWARE.cur and usb cable do not respond with PC.
In the past everything was fine. Also tried to use other SDcard with FAT32 format, nothing change
Re: KR-PRO-V1.1 board not converting firmware.bin to FIRMWARE.cur
March 02, 2020 04:19PM
It means the bootloader is not being run.

Most probable case, the board has died.
March 02, 2020 04:53PM
I hope its not, every light on board is working when i connect to usb ive got problem only with connections i hope there is another problem which i can fix, i find that not only me got this problem. My board picture: [ibb.co]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2020 05:00PM by Kontrimis.
March 02, 2020 10:15PM
Sometimes it took my boards two or three times to take the bin and rename it to cur.

Combination of M997 and resets would have to do it. Also, sometimes when I transfer the bin file it is "empty" (0 bytes) after first read and then the board is "dead" until I retransfer the bin and do a reset via the board reset button and not the lcd controller reset.

On the note of usb connection issues, I found that for my mks sgen L boards (similar to the skr 32 bit) I had to define the first serial port as -1 and the second serial port as 0 and this allowed me to use the sdcard on board for firmwares via usb connection as well as usb control.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login