Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with Marlin 1.1.9 - BLTouch either falls off the front or back when Bed Level

Posted by Cairnsy 
OK - I give up!

How do I get the Auto Home to home the nozzle in the centre of the bed & not effect the BLTouch bed levelling grid?

I have an Aurarum Wombot Calibre 400 x 400 x 430 Printer running the latest Marlin 1.1.9 firmware.

OEM has supplied an updated Firmware (which is quite different from Vanilla Marlin) - both seem to do similar things:

The BLTouch is 7 mm to the Right (-7] & 47 mm in front (+47) of the Nozzle

When I calibrate the MANUAL_X & MANUAL_Y .... Auto Home moves to the true centre of the bed, however, when BED LEVEL is used it falls off the FRONT of the bed!
- OR -
If I use Z_SAFE values (MANUAL undefined) it homes with the Nozzle offset to the Right & Rear ... BED LEVEL falls off the REAR of the bed (since the mid probing Y is off centre and to the rear).

It seems to ignore the BED LEVEL MAX & MINS either front or the rear limits

I could ask the OEM to correct it but copied the OEM setup (differences) to Vanilla Marlin 1.1.9 with similar results

The bellow Vanilla Marlin Configuration - Centres OK, falls off FRONT.h file falls off the FRONT (OR when #define MANUAL_X_HOME_POS & #define MANUAL_Y_HOME_POS is undefined (commented out) it falls off the BACK)

Please advise how I can fix this or fault find - I'm used to VB which has Variable watches so can't understand where the X & Y values are coming from

Looking forward to any HELPFUL advice
Configuration.h file attached
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration - Centres OK, falls off FRONT.h (74.9 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login