Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BTT SKR_1.3 build ompaining about no stdarg.h file

Posted by KLampkin 
BTT SKR_1.3 build ompaining about no stdarg.h file
June 23, 2020 05:59PM
Hello all,
I am trying to build Marlin 2.0 for a BigTreeTech SKR v. 1.3.I am just trying to do a basic build without any added features.This is for my Ender 3 with 1 extruder and no bltouch. I have downloaded both the latest 2.0 stable and the latest nightly build and they both complain about not finding any stdarg.h file and I have the lepton-rtos library installed which has the stdarg.h file in it, so I am not sure whether this is a Marlin issue, VSCode issue or PlatformIO issue any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to post this as a bug in Marlin but for some reason they have the bug report system locked and only available to someone that has posted there before.
Re: BTT SKR_1.3 build ompaining about no stdarg.h file
June 24, 2020 01:37AM
you need to attach the build logs... give us something to go on.
June 24, 2020 07:27AM
longcmd-91ce1b842432b30090d7b1718e21b467
Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking. Are there any other files that might help?
June 24, 2020 09:05PM
Your Configuration files would be useful. then we can try and compile and see if we can replicate.
June 24, 2020 09:10PM
attached error doesn't have the word stdarg.h anywhere in it.
June 27, 2020 11:24AM
Hello all once again,
Sorry I didn't post this sooner but I actually solved this problem by uninstalling everything and deleting any leftover files containing the words platformio or vscode then rebooting and reinstalling everything from scratch. But I do want to say that I appreciated all of your comments and suggestions.
Now came another problem after doing all of that I was able to compile the firmware without any issues at all, uploaded to my Ender 3 with a new BTT SKR v.1.3 and everything appeared to be fine until I tried to level the bed with a bltouch probe. It went down and probed 1 time raised back to it's first position and then just stopped with no errors or warnings.I am attaching all of my configuration files in a zip file called Kyle's.zip. And before anyone asks, yes I am using a Z_MIN_ENDSTOP and Z_MAX_PLUG for my BLTOUCH.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Attachments:
open | download - Kyle's.zip (78.4 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login