Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bed Leveling SKR 1.4 Turbo (help needed)

Posted by Kraken3D 
Bed Leveling SKR 1.4 Turbo (help needed)
July 21, 2020 01:25PM
Good Afternoon-

So I have a question maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I built a Bear moded MK2S a while back using the Hermes extruder and SKR 1.4 Turbo board with TMC 2209 in UART mode. Most everything work fine and has for a while but the bed leveling never seems to work. Mine uses the stock inductive probe but using AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR the sequence will start but then will stop and act complete on the 3rd point. If I use manual mesh bed leveling all the adjustments seem to work but it's hard to tell if the printer is actually adjusting while printing or simply "forgetting" to compensate for any unlevel spots in the bed.

Does anyone know why the AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR would stop on the first 3rd point and act complete skipping the other points of the 3x3 grid? All of this is done through the LCD menu not with g-code. Any help would be appreciated. I am fairly a novice when it comes to editing the firmware and maybe I missed something here?

Secondary if I attempt to use the feature for auto leveling the x axis it will probe the left side , move to the right and then move up instead of down. That one still makes not sense to me and I have yet to get that feature to work. Referring to this feature "#define Z_STEPPER_AUTO_ALIGN"

Here is the complete firmware files if anyone is willing to take a look,. Much appreciated.

[drive.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2020 01:26PM by Kraken3D.
Re: Bed Leveling SKR 1.4 Turbo (help needed)
September 17, 2021 02:08AM
looks like we are sailing in the same boat! :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login