Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 2.0 - Homes all well and good but Bilinear levelling happens in one corner of the bed

Posted by Siopbot300 
Hello

Recently did a bit of wiring work and uprgrade to a skr1.4 turbo with 2208 drivers. I've also installed 0.9 degree motors on the X & Y.
The config I've made from a virgin Marlin bugfix seems to be working a treat in most part. However, I've hit a brick wall when it comes to the bed levelling.

Homing works well. X and Y triggers and the bltouch serves as the z probe. When i auto home, it hits x and y endstops and moves to the z safe homing position,x150 y150 which is what i expected.

However...When i run a bilinear bed running command it moves to the 0,0 corner and starts to probe out the grid. Strange thing is... the grid stays within a 150 150 square and probes 3 x 3 in the bottom left quadrant only.

First time configuring a config, also wiring. Lots of fun and I've learnt more from troubleshooting than I would have if I had not had issues. Im assuming that im missing something simple here ha
I've attached my config files for review. Worth noting I've adjusted my y and x steps to 160 as per calculation on the prusa website. (400 steps 2mm pitch 20 teeth)

I hope you're all well

TDLR Im super confused.The bed dimensions entered into marlin work great in regards to Auto Home. But when i auto bed level it thinks the bed is a 1/4 of the size it is and levels the bottom left corner only instead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2021 08:11AM by Siopbot300.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (95.3 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (148.6 KB)
A gif works well to summarise also

via GIPHY

What command are you using to run the bilinear bed running?

I'm also new to Marlin and don't know much either, but could it maybe be related with the fact that you have #define AUTO_BED_LEVELLING_BILINEAR disabled/commented, and instead #define AUTO_BED_LEVELLING_UBL enabled/uncommented?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2021 09:36AM by Mj48.
Hi, I had this problem also ones , but this was because skip stepping and endstop problem .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login