Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ender 3 pro marlin bed not centered

Posted by pacos526 
ender 3 pro marlin bed not centered
March 27, 2021 12:38PM
So I'm trying to flash the marlin firmware on my ender 3 pro with an skr mini e3 V2.0 everything compiles and flashing the firmware onto the printer goes fine, but when I home it the bltouch is not centered on the bed and when I print it prints to the left bottom of the bed and sometimes off the bed. I've tried the M206 gcode with no luck and tried moving the offset of the probe, tried different bed sizes, different versions of marlin and platformIo. I've never had an issue like this any other time I've built marlin, anyone know whats going on and how to fix it?
Re: ender 3 pro marlin bed not centered
March 27, 2021 01:45PM
Could be a few configurations that could cause model to be printed off the left bottom of bed including slicers and firmware settings.

Post your Marlin Configuration.h file an your slicer settings.

Computer Programmer / Electronics Technician
March 27, 2021 03:32PM
how would I attach my cura profile? export it and attach it?
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (87.3 KB)
March 27, 2021 08:42PM
Keep forgetting I use PrusaSlicer 2.3.0 using this slicer I can save the Model in a 3mf format an all my setting will load to anyone who loads this file.

With Cura in most cases have to do a print screen of every screen you want to show settings on and post the image.
Or
Using 7-Zip compress profile an attach.

Computer Programmer / Electronics Technician
March 28, 2021 12:13AM
here are the cura settings
Attachments:
open | download - Screenshot .zip (559.3 KB)
March 28, 2021 09:21AM
With Cura you do file/save this saves the stl and all printer settings in a .3mf file
March 28, 2021 12:40PM
thanks. heres the settings I have.
Attachments:
open | download - cura.3mf (68.3 KB)
March 30, 2021 12:59AM
so I'm not sure what happened but its fixed lol. I did the marlin bugfix again just for the hell of it and the m206 command was working again and its printing in the center so I'm not sure what happened, I did all the same settings in the configuration file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login