Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

M600 Marlin 2.0.9 anycubic i3

Posted by jumbo125 
M600 Marlin 2.0.9 anycubic i3
December 02, 2021 02:20PM
Hy

i config. my config.h and config.adh files for my anycubic i3 mega.
I have a problem with Filament Runout: M600

After relaod the filament, the printer stop and do nothing. on the lcd isn'T any continue button, only pause and stop

here my steps:
Runout triggerd:
1. automatically unload filament
2. on the display appears "Conitnue" Button and Pause bottun disapper
3. on Continue the printer load the new filament (Continue disappear, pause appears)
4. Filament load is finish
Now i can't do anything

in terminal:
paused for user
rq3
Re: M600 Marlin 2.0.9 anycubic i3
December 02, 2021 03:57PM
I believe you have to invert the run-out sensor in configuration.h:

#define FIL_RUNOUT_STATE HIGH // Pin state indicating that filament is NOT present.

I had to do this for my Anycubic delta.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2021 04:01PM by rq3.
December 02, 2021 04:48PM
rq3
I believe you have to invert the run-out sensor in configuration.h:

#define FIL_RUNOUT_STATE HIGH // Pin state indicating that filament is NOT present.

I had to do this for my Anycubic delta.

I changed it. Did not help!

I check the state of endstops. Its correct wenn i use "HIGH"
if i use "HIGH" and no filament is in the sensor, i get callback "open"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2021 04:36AM by jumbo125.
December 03, 2021 08:35AM
Did it.
disable
#if M600_PURGE_MORE_RESUMABLE
in pause.cpp does the trick. know it works.

Last fail on the park/runout procedure

After reload filament, I press continue to load the new filament, the printer do his job.

But, if I need more time and the nozzle turn off, I can't do finish the print...

Problem:
I press continue, but the printer don't load the filament, because nozzle is cold. That's good. So the nozzle warm up.

After the nozzle get the target temperature, the finish sound will be listen. That's also good

But the continue button to load the filament, when the nozzle is warm, don't appear. I only have pause or stop.

What can be wrong when all works(warm up, play sound) but the continue button is not showing?
December 05, 2021 04:28AM
Does somebody knows the process behind this code?
TERN_(HOST_PROMPT_SUPPORT, host_prompt_do(PROMPT_USER_CONTINUE, GET_TEXT(MSG_REHEATDONE), CONTINUE_STR));
//TERN_(EXTENSIBLE_UI, ExtUIeye popping smileynUserConfirmRequired_P(GET_TEXT(MSG_REHEATDONE)));

Does it o my show the continue button on display?
December 05, 2021 04:47AM
"TERN_ " is if the keyword (in this case HOST_PROMPT_SUPPORT) is enabled, do this code "host_prompt_do(PROMPT_USER_CONTINUE, GET_TEXT(MSG_REHEATDONE), CONTINUE_STR)"

A host prompt should only go to a controlling computer, but some lcds do use it iv'e been told, muddying the waters rather lot
December 08, 2021 11:11AM
@Dust

Okay. Thank you! I thought it is some like this...
So i changed it for a few days and now it works. :-)
i hope there is no other problem, when i changed the code.

I changed in the pause.cpp:
// Wait for the heaters to reach the target temperatures
      ensure_safe_temperature(false);

// Show the prompt to continue
      //show_continue_prompt(is_reload); //disable by jumbo125

//add this lines under the  show_continue_prompt line (by Jumbo125) to show the noozle is parked "continue" button, to load filament
      TERN_(HOST_PROMPT_SUPPORT, host_prompt_do(PROMPT_USER_CONTINUE, GET_TEXT(MSG_NOZZLE_PARKED), CONTINUE_STR)); //jumbo125
      TERN_(EXTENSIBLE_UI, ExtUIeye popping smileynUserConfirmRequired_P(GET_TEXT(MSG_NOZZLE_PARKED)));  //jumob125

and replace this lines:
//TERN_(HOST_PROMPT_SUPPORT, host_prompt_do(PROMPT_USER_CONTINUE, GET_TEXT(MSG_REHEATDONE), CONTINUE_STR));
      //TERN_(EXTENSIBLE_UI, ExtUIeye popping smileynUserConfirmRequired_P(GET_TEXT(MSG_REHEATDONE)));

with this:
TERN_(HOST_PROMPT_SUPPORT, host_prompt_do(PROMPT_USER_CONTINUE, GET_TEXT(MSG_NOZZLE_PARKED), CONTINUE_STR));//jumbo125
      TERN_(EXTENSIBLE_UI, ExtUIeye popping smileynUserConfirmRequired_P(GET_TEXT(MSG_NOZZLE_PARKED))); //jumbo125
      //TERN_(DWIN_CREALITY_LCD_ENHANCED, ui.set_status_P(GET_TEXT(MSG_REHEATDONE))); //jumbo125

i'm not sure whtas the problem, but i think one of these variants:
these code give not the correct boolean...
void show_continue_prompt(const bool is_reload) {
  DEBUG_SECTION(scp, "pause_print", true);
  DEBUG_ECHOLNPGM("... is_reload:", is_reload);

ui.pause_show_message(is_reload ? PAUSE_MESSAGE_INSERT : PAUSE_MESSAGE_WAITING);
  SERIAL_ECHO_START();
  SERIAL_ECHOPGM_P(is_reload ? PSTR(_PMSG(STR_FILAMENT_CHANGE_INSERT) "\n") : PSTR(_PMSG(STR_FILAMENT_CHANGE_WAIT) "\n"));
}

or it gives a lcd-output, whtich can't be display on the anycubic tft. I think the display can only show ONE button and no choice between two options, like "purge more" or "continue"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2021 11:14AM by jumbo125.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login